Ten highlights of a hard year. In photos.
1. I posted here every month and looking over the posts I see how much I enjoy doing that, especially images.
Easy to repeat a few favourites:
The above are all my efforts, and here is one from a solo tramping trip up the Hope river that was also a highlight:
2. Tramping the Routeburn with Kate
And we went on to do the East Matuki
3. Painting with grandchildren:
4. Couple therapy Training
5. Theatre of Spontaneity at the Quakers
6. Journal Writing
7. Getting a new cat. Tom.
8. Writing an article for the Journal
Click to access AANZPA2021WEB-0721Logeman.pdf
9. Biology Expeditions with Grandchildren
10. Warming up to a lifestyle transition